Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Makes Me Smile




What make me smile Is my little cousin when a person make her laugh Is make me laugh too. It makes me laugh because I see her smile. She also make me slime when she Is as sleep because when she Is as sleep she does faces funny face. The baby are the people that make me smile because there face are to little and sometimes they do face that you don't expect to see from them. So each time I see a baby am over hear plying around with them. Because from baby you can learned so many things that you don't think that baby can do and they are able to do. That's why I like going to my cousin house when we have time. But now I don't go that much so when I see her I am like see mom she have been getting taller. One thing that it make me smile the most Is that If you tell me cousin to give you a kiss she will. I ask for one each time I see her. My sister also me smile when she Is trying to talk in English. She know a little but not that much. My mom to because she now little but when she ask me how to say something I say it to her and when she say It sometime she say Is funny. That also make me smile.
BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THING THAT CAN ALSO MAKE ME SMILE!!!!!!

1 comment: