Tuesday, December 8, 2009

About My Friends


When I am near my friends i fell comtrudall with them. When I am sad i can tell them what is happening they can tell me what i can do. I trust my friends so i can tell them my problems and they can tell me. My friends are very inporant to be because we trust each other. With my friends are nice to me, but sometime we get mad to each other but the same day we talk to each other.M y friends that I really trust are Macey, delaney, Dajasia. I have more friends but this are the ones that i care more about. Macey I think that I now more because, we were together in 3rd gade but we din't now each other. In this school we nerest that Macey knows my cousin and that we live very near to each other in the same aparment. So my cousin best friend is Macey nok she is my friends.
SO YOU WHAT TO HAVE SOME FRIENDS LIKE ME THERE ARE EVERY NICE

No comments:

Post a Comment